Saturday, October 23, 2021

More October blooms

A few more plants are flowering now, so I thought I would snap a few pics and post them. The Dendrobium crumenatum is barely open for a day, so I photographed it while watering this morning. The Eulophia guineensis is a first flowering for me and the plants has grown rapidly over the last year. It seems to do better in a deep pot with pseudobulbs well mulched.

The Laelia gouldiana hybrid has an incredible fragrance of roses in the morning. The fragrance is very strong, just like a rose too, but it fades during the afternoon and is barely detectable by late afternoon. The blooms are also spectacular. It is a pity that I purchased this one without its grex name. Oh well.

Dendrobium Candy Cane 23 Oct 21

Dendrobium crumenatum 23 Oct 21

Dendrobium hybrid 23 Oct 21

Eulophia guineensis 23 Oct 21

Laelia gouldiana hybrid 23 Oct 21

Phalaenopsis hybrid 23 Oct 21


No comments:

Post a Comment